Roger Moore Solutions offer the following
• Complete service for start-up in
• United Kingdom
• Company registration
• Registration with tax authorities
• Director services
• Treasury & banking
• Salaries, staff contracts
• Contact with national authorities
• Liaison with auditors, lawyers etc.
• Full compliance
• Annual accounting
• Management of employment process
• Large network across Europe
• Experience from multi-national corporation
• Hands-on experience
• Fluent in English & Danish
• Your ideas are implemented
Administrative Solutions to Foreign Owned Companies
The services we provide can be as wide ranging as though you had your own management and administrative team in Denmark.
Outsourcing those tasks that are the most challenging leaves you free to concentrate your efforts on your core activities.
Tax and Statutory Reporting
Reporting of offshore entities is often done in the GAAP of the owning company (e.g. US GAAP) whilst tax and statutory reporting needs to be reported in local GAAP.
Most entities are often created to solve tax issues, to expand a business into a new area or as a means to execute a business transaction. Other entities are acquired during a merger or acquisition.
Transfer pricing has been an item on the agenda for a number of years now but has often been given a low priority.With governments being constantly pressed to increase revenue without raising taxes, multinational companies are coming under close scrutiny. Hitting multinationals who do not have their transfer pricing in order is simply a vote winner.
• Treasury. Assist in setting up a European wide banking structure. Experience in setting up up a structure of banking across Europe with a cash pool to maximize liquidity.
• Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for corporate entities.
• Reporting of entities to head office or regional office.
• Other compliance issues such as UK Bribery Act.